Join the campaign with other Singaporeans to let the MDA know that we want to protect our freedom to use the Internet.
Here’s what you can do:
(1) Write what you want to say anywhere – a piece of paper, cardboard, your hand or shirt.
(2) Write #FreeMyInternet somewhere.
(3) Take a photo of yourself, with the words.
(4) Upload your photo on the #FreeMyInternet Facebook page and tag your friends on it! https://www.facebook.com/FreeMyInternet
(5) Change this to your Facebook profile picture!
The #FreeMyInternet is a movement by everyone. The more photos we have, the stronger the voice we have.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment